Welcome to Australia’s highest rated, most reviewed wedding event videographer
C2 FILMS PRODUCES BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUELY CRAFTED WEDDING FILMS IN MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY.
At C2 Films, we provide truly exceptional wedding videography services across Sydney
and Melbourne. We aim to capture your wedding day memories flawlessly and artfully. We
are proud to be taking Melbourne and Sydney wedding videos to new heights, and helping
you celebrate and remember your perfect day.
We appreciate the uniqueness of your wedding. We know weddings cannot be defined by
one style, so we offer a mix of distinct genres to reflect your individuality. We believe your
wedding should be emotional, beautiful and personal and we believe our films should be a
reflection of what makes you, you: crazy, gorgeous and perfectly imperfect.
Cinematic Wedding Videographer Melbourne
For the best quality results in photography and videography in Melbourne, C2 Films should be your destination every time.
We specialise in cinematic wedding videography, as well as providing all other conceivable wedding photography and videography services in Melbourne.
Making it count
Most people only have one wedding in their life, so it makes sense to hire the best wedding videographer in Melbourne you can afford. Done properly, a wedding should be an epic production, and there is no reason why the video of your wedding should be anything less.
We take our job seriously and create amazing videos you will treasure forever. Just because we do an incredibly professional job doesn't mean you need the budget of a major Hollywood studio to hire our services. We are proud to be a provider of affordable wedding videography in Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Your wedding is a special day and wedding films should capture what is unique and special about your day and your wedding. Our wedding videography is so much more than just "point and shoot" filming.
It's all in the details
Taking the time to get to know you a bit and to discuss with you what the essence of your wedding is, we then carefully devise the plan for the video, which allows us to commence the actual filming in an efficient, professional, and effective way.
As a wedding video maker, we strive to achieve the excellence in videography that every client should demand from a professional wedding videographer.
The most important requirement for great wedding filmography is to know exactly how it is all going to be done before the cameras even come out of their cases.
The importance of editing
Shooting a wedding video is, in some ways, more difficult than most other types of productions, because nearly everything happens live. That means there are no opportunities to do a retake. You have to capture everything in one moment, without fail.
Thus 90 percent of the success of a wedding videographer is determined by their skills as a wedding video editor. Just as with feature films, the real magic of a wedding video happens in post-production.
During editing, all the different shots that were captured from different angles and zoom points are processed and the best of them are combined into a single narrative that tells the story of the wedding.
It's necessary to understand that the goal of a wedding filmographer should not be to present the wedding like a news report, but to present it in a way that captures the emotion of the moment, and which makes you feel like you are living through that moment again every time you view it.
How to achieve perfection
We are determined to give you nothing less than the very best wedding photography and videography. No effort is spared in achieving that goal. We know there's just one chance to create perfection, so we focus all our energy on doing just that.
Of course we are just one small part in a much larger scenario. We are capturing what happens, but there are many other people, including yourselves, who are involved in the main event. To make sure everthing goes smoothly, these tips can help:
- Talk to us. This is the most important thing you can do, because the more you tell us about yourselves and what is going to be happening on the day, including special details that we couldn't know unless you tell us, the better the outcome will be. We can use the information to give you the best results.
- Forget the cameras are there. One of the worst things that can happen is to focus your attention on the cameras. You know those terrible "home video" shows that show footage of wedding disasters? Often those disasters are created because people are thinking about the cameras and not what they are doing. That's when accidents can happen.
- Be yourself. This is related to the previous tip. The video won't work well if you don't sound and act natural. Of course you're probably going to be a bit nervous and excited, that's normal. But try not to think about what else is going on. Think about the fact you're getting married and how you feel about that.
- Don't get ahead of yourselves. In all that excitement, it can be easy to forget some things. Like you're so excited to cut the cake that you forget to make sure the photographer and videographer are there capturing the moment.
- Rehearsals and walk-throughs are a good idea. It's never a bad thing to take a practice run (or two) before the big event. This will help you feel more confident and relaxed when it comes to the real wedding.
- Try to avoid surprises. Surprises are almost never a good idea at weddings. It may sound romantic, but a surprise can often backfire, and sometimes in the worst of ways. It's better to stick to the plan as closely as you can.
- Always request cinematic format. C2 films has worked hard to become established as the best creator of wedding cinematography in Melbourne, and a cinematographic production is always going to be the best you can get.
Now you know how to ensure a fantastic outcome and the importance of choosing a top quality videographer. Melbourne weddings are meant to be celebrated in grand style, and there's nothing grander than recording it all as it happens.
C2 Films and Melbourne – first class all the way
Fortunately we are blessed with a perfect environment for wedding video making in Melbourne, and that definitely helps to make it easier to capture high quality footage.
Put your trust in C2 films for your wedding videography in Melbourne and you will not be disappointed. We have experience over many years of making wedding video in Melbourne, and our results speak for themselves.
You don't want just any videographers at your wedding. You want the very best, and that means you want C2 Films.
C2 Films is the perfect choice as the videographer for any Asian Wedding in Melbourne or Sydney. We also known for other cultural videography like Jewish Wedding Videography, Destination Wedding Videography, Chinese Wedding Videography, Asian Wedding Videography, Indian Wedding Videography & Event Videography. If you need more information regarding our videography & pricing. Contact us at 1300 131 093 or email us at email@example.com- Read Less